BLOSSOM AT MENOPAUSE
Menopause Is not a death sentence. You can be fabulous and sexy no matter your age, and no matter what your body is going through!Vowero Otomewo-Oriakhi a.k.a. Lady V (2020)
Menopause is not a death sentence, you can still be fabulous and juicy and feel sexy no matter your age and no matter what your body is going through. A lot of people always wonder how I look the way I look as a woman in her 50s, and that is why I’ve written this post, to talk about how even during this phase in my life as a woman, I blossom.
Even during this phase in my life as a woman, I blossom.Vowero Otomewo-Oriakhi a.k.a Lady V (2020)
The 5 things that set me apart even during this stage of my life as a woman are:
- Skin: I have had treatments for acne in the past, but I have realised the plumpness and youthful glow in my skin kicked in during my late 40s and early 50s. It is almost as if I am aging backwards.
- Hair: I have been growing my dreadlocks for almost 11 years now and before I went natural, I did experience sparseness and limpness of my hair. However, now my locs are all the way down to my waist, lustrous and healthy. It feels great! I enjoy the compliments I get from people on a daily basis.
- Energy: My children call me a “handful”, because the energy I bring to anything I do and any place I go cannot be contained. Yes I do get spells of tiredness here and there like most women my age but for the most part, I am energetic, ready and ramped up to go and face any challenge. I do more exercises now than I have ever done, even as a young adult. I even look and feel firmer.
- Courage: The more I mature, the less I feel like I have anything to lose, thus, I exude an uncommon boldness now. My spirituality plays a huge role in this. My relationship with God has reduced fear, as I nurture and exhibit faith in everything I do.
- Confidence: The more I mature, the more comfortable I am with myself and this reflects in how I carry myself. They do not call me “The Confidence Coach” for nothing! I like to call my confidence “Godfidence”, meaning the confidence I exude so effortlessly and naturally comes from the trust and confidence I have in God and who He says I am.
Menopause is a natural process that every woman will eventually go through. Some of us may have quite a challenging journey while others may sail through it. Your experience of the menopause will greatly depend on a number of things including body type, family history and lifestyle, diet, etc. There are many symptoms of menopause, fortunately, all symptoms are manageable through lifestyle and diet changes, as well as natural and medical treatments.
Are you a woman aged 35 and above? Have you started noticing or experiencing significant changes in your body that affect your day to day life? Maybe even your self esteem? Are you finding difficulty feeling fabulous during menopause? It does not have to be that way! There are over 60 ways you can deal with menopause. YES! Over 60 ways, and I would love to share them with you.
For a limited time, I’d like to offer my newest online package “Navigating through Menopause Cycle 1” to you at a discounted price! With this package, you will unlock key ways to feeling great and looking great during the adventurous phase of menopause.
When you invest in this rare package you will receive:
- eBook – 66 ways of Dealing with menopause with additional workbook and quiz
- One-to-one session with me to explore the symptoms of menopause you are having and map out a unique path of navigating through your menopausal symptoms (valued at $200)